Luggage options for smaller bore bikes can be difficult to source and get just right. With few mounting points and a thinner profile, the larger bags don’t always mount securely and often, they’re just not needed.
Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag solves this issue while not taking up valuable seat space, offering a split construction that presents two six-litre bags made from GL’s Bomb Shell materials with a smart strap system that keeps the loads safe and the bags on tight no matter what situation you find yourself in.
The MoJavi is designed to mount behind the seat directly to the fender or to a GL Tail Rack, but can also be positioned according to personal preference. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap.
After mounting the saddlebag to the fender or GL Tail Rack, two side mount straps secure the MoJavi directly to the subframe or frame and hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components. An included Hot Springs Heat Shield prevents the MoJavi Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components.
GIANT LOOP MOJAVI SADDLEBAG SPECIFICATIONS
- VOLUME 12 litres, comprised of two 6-litre side pockets
- DIMENSIONS Two side pockets 10 cm deep x 41 cm long x 18 cm wide
- DRY WEIGHT 1.4 kg with all included components
- MATERIALS Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials, beefy water-resistant YKK zippers, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminium cam buckle compression straps. Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
- PRICE $419.90
- PURCHASE WHITESMOTO
- LARGER OPTION Great Basin Saddlebag